Whether you are looking to map processes or workflows or build complex diagrams like swimlanes, Visio is the gold standard in diagramming software.
We asked Microsoft Expert Claudia Carrozzo to put together a powerhouse training for us which will turn you into a Visio expert.
Perfect for Designers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Process Analysts and pretty much anyone looking to get the most out of Visio for diagramming purposes.
We will cover the following topics (please use the contents to learn further details of lessons that will be covered) purposes.
Skill level: All Levels
Video: 7 hours 46 minutes
Get a certificate of completion that can be displayed on LinkedIn
1. Visio Introduction
2. Visio Look and Feel
3. Customising the QAT
4. Showing Hidden Tabs
5. Creating New Tabs and Groups with Commands
1. Useful Shortcuts
2. Settting Up Pages
1. Inserting Shapes and Using the Dynamic Grid
2. Resizing Shapes
3. Selecting Shapes
4. Using Guides and Rulers
5. Copying and Duplicating Shapes
6. Grouping and Ungrouping Shapes
1. Inserting Text in Shapes
2. Inserting Text Boxes and Changing Font Default
1. Using Lines to Connect Shapes
2. Using Lines to Connect Shapes
3. Using Connectors vs Lines
4. Understand Dynamic vs Static Shape Connectors
5. Repositioning Shapes' ext
6. Using Auto Connect
7. Selecting Connectors All At Once
1. Changing all Shapes at Once
2. Changing Rerouting Settings
3. Using Connector Splitting
1. Inserting Screen Tips
2. Assigning Layers
3. Locking Layers
4. Managing Layers
1. Creating a Flowchart
2. Creating a Flowchart Continued
3. Creating an Org Chart
4. Applying Themes and Variants to Org Charts
5. Creating Org Chart with Wizard
6. Inserting Pictures into Org Charts
7. Importing Data into an Org Chart
8. Creating a Swimlane Diagram
1. Creating Backgrounds
2. Creating Backgrounds Continued
3. Re-ordering Pages Order
4. Working with AutoSize
1. Assigning Data to Shapes
2. Customising and assigning data to shapes
3. Linking data to basic shapes
4. Refreshing data
1. Creating a Visio Shape Report
2. Editing a Visio Shape Report
1. Aligning and Positioning Shapes
2. Repositioning Shapes in Charts
3. Moving Deleting and Adding Connection Points
1. Using Containers
2. Formatting Containers
3. Inserting Callouts
1. Linking Visio to Different File Type Docs
2. Linking Elements Within the Same Visio Doc
3. Multiple Hyperlinks
1. Introduction to Floor Plan, IT Networking and Infographics
2. Finding and Replacing Words
3. Performing Process Validation
4. Creating Sub-processes within Diagrams
1. Printing Charts, Diagrams and Drawings
2. Using Page Setup
3. Inserting Headers and Footers
4. Removing Personal Info from Docs
1. Exporting Drawings to JPEG as Graphics
2. Creating Templates
3. Creating Web Pages from Visio
4. Exporting to PDF
1. Inserting Comments
2. Converting Handwritten Text to Typed Text
3. Creating Customised Shapes
4. Searching for Shapes
5. Creating Stencils
6. Downloading New Stencils, Shapes
7. Customising Themes
8. Changing the Scale to Drawings
We have had the pleasure of helping over 2000 professionals to better their skills and become indispensable to their companies. Here are some encouraging words from just a few:
“This course is excellent. The Skills I have developed have given me the confidence to tackle advanced problems in an Investment Banking environment. Unlike other courses, the tutorials are practical, to the point and are relevant to professionals. I would highly recommend this course.”
“Sohail’s courses have provided me with the guidance and traction to hugely grow my earnings – in fact trebled my income over the past few weeks upon completion. This was due to the fact there’s a formula that for me clarified core missing pieces. For me this has been a real game changer and a catalyst.”
“I applied many of the skills I learnt through your excel course to automate many aspects of my work and it has been a huge help. My next step is to improve my VBA skills!”
“The VBA course has been a game changer as the ability to automate was something I longed for in order to be more efficient and more effective as a professional. I also really liked the PowerPoint lesson and the Marketing Your Skills lesson. This course is the complete package, I would recommend this course 100%
HOW DO YOU DELIVER YOUR COURSES?
Once you have signed up then we will send you an email with a link to access our training dashboard, you can access all of our courses from this dashboard.All courses consist of video lessons that can be viewed on your device of choice and also to truly enhance your learning you will access lots of exercise files relevant to the lessons.
THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS THESE DAYS TO LEARN, WHY GO WITH YOUR COURSES?
Great question, well frankly we make the best courses because all of our trainers have spent 10+ years using these skills in the real world! True knowledge is passed on from people who have been in the trenches, putting in long hours, solving real problems creatively. Our mission is to empower you with the very best of what works and more importantly, leave out what is unnecessary and thus a waste of your precious time.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO LEARN THESE SKILLS?
It depends on your level of commitment. Our students have seen incredible results from as little as 3o mins a day. But remember the magic is in applying the skills as much as learning them. Our courses are designed with this in mind. On the very practical end we have students who squeeze in a few mins here and there on their commute and some do dedicated 2-3 hour weekend sessions. One of our most successful students Jayne managed to get up at 4am to do her learning! This paid off massively as it landed her a six figure analyst job in a bank!
CAN MY EMPLOYER PAY FOR MY TRAINING?
Yes, this is quite common since we focus on helping actual corporate employees. Note that for teams we offer bulk discounts. However, this needs to be done with a corporate credit/debit card. We don’t accept transfer/remittances. Get in touch if you have any specific questions.
DO YOU HAVE A REFUND POLICY?
Yes, we do, we will dust it off if you need it because it rarely happens! You have 30 days to let us know that the training isn’t right for you and we will happily refund.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO TAKE YOUR COURSES?
You can either purchase access to one course or all of our courses, which are listed above. What we have done in a post COVID-19 world is to keep our prices low to accommodate as many ambitious people from all over the world who are looking to upskill through our high level courses without the burden of high expense.
WHY DO YOU SELL IN MULTIPLE CURRENCIES?
We recognise that people prefer to pay in their own currencies and especially when our main product is a recurring membership to all our courses, you can rest assured knowing that fluctuations in currency won't affect your financial commitment.